This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and why you are asked to provide it will be made clear when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register or subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for your contact information, such as name and e-mail address.
How we use your information
The information we collect in various ways, we use it for:
- Operate and maintain our website.
- Improve, customize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze user behavior on our website.
- Create new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our phone chat line services.
- Send you e-mails
PhoneChatLines.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that Phonechatlines.com discloses the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that phonechatlines.com deletes any personal data about the you.
- Request that Phonechatlines.com doesn't sell the consumer's personal data. (*PhoneChatLines.com doesn't sell consumer's data.)
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We might charge a small fee for this data-collection service. (*PhoneChatLines.com only stores your e-mail and name, in case you subscribe to our newsletter.)
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request any changes you'd like to make to your personal data, such as, e-mail and name.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase the information we have from you.
If you make a request, we have two weeks to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
PhoneChatLines.com is a service meant to be used for and by adults (over 18 years old.).
PhoneChatLines does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that a minor provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do remove such information from our records as fast as possible.